Monday, 21 June 2010

Beans poriyal

Ingredients
1.Onion-1
2. French beans-1/4k
3.Mustard+urad dhal-1tsp
4.Coconut-1tbsp
      or
 Roasted gram-1tbsp
5.Chilly powder+Coriander powder-1/2tsp
6.Ginger+garlic-1/2tsp
7.Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
8. Fennel-1/2tsp
9.Oil-1tsp

Method
1.Combine 4 to 8 and make a coarse powder .
2. Heat oil crackle mustard and urad dhal, add chopped onion, when it turns pink add the chopped beans,stir well, cover and cook. When it is almost cooked add the ground masala powder, salt and stir for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think
Hiya all,
Finally on this day of october the 1st, 2012, I have decided to include the comment form, after a long gap of two years. But, I am going to be a bit selfish here and keep all those nice and lovely things that is said for me and only me to cherish and will be sharing any queries that requires clarifications and your experience about the food if you have tried my recipes. So, drop in a word if you have anything to say and thanks a lot for stopping by.
"Have a nice day"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...