Friday, 3 September 2010

Chocolate carrot cake

Ingredients
1. Flour (maida) - 3/4cup
2.Cocoa Powder- 2tbsp
3.Baking powder- 1tsp
4.Baking soda- 1/2tsp
5.Carrot - 3/4cup (grated)
6.Condensed milk -1/2cup
7.Melted butter or oil - 1/2cup
8.Sugar - 2tbsp (powdered)
9. Raisins and nuts - 50g

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the baking soda together 3 times.
3. In a wide based bowl take condensed milk, oil ( I have used oil here) and sugar. Add the flour mixture to this, add grated carrots, raisins and nuts. Mix well slowly, transfer to a greased and dusted loaf tin and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. If needed, a tsp of vanilla essence can be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think
Hiya all,
Finally on this day of october the 1st, 2012, I have decided to include the comment form, after a long gap of two years. But, I am going to be a bit selfish here and keep all those nice and lovely things that is said for me and only me to cherish and will be sharing any queries that requires clarifications and your experience about the food if you have tried my recipes. So, drop in a word if you have anything to say and thanks a lot for stopping by.
"Have a nice day"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...