Monday, 15 November 2010

Stir fried Carrot

This is a very simple carrot recipe, ideal for kids.
Ingredients
1. Carrot - 200gms
2. Cumin - 1/2 tsp
3. Coriander leaves - 1tbsp
4. Oil - 1tsp



Method
1. Cut carrots in cubes and cook them in water with salt. Drain off excess water.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, when it changes colour, add the cooked carrot cubes and saute for a minute. ( a wonderful aroma arises, when the carrots are fried in cumin)
3. Add chopped coriander leaves, toss the carrots well and serve hot. Add one or two split red chillies along with the cumin if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think
Hiya all,
Finally on this day of october the 1st, 2012, I have decided to include the comment form, after a long gap of two years. But, I am going to be a bit selfish here and keep all those nice and lovely things that is said for me and only me to cherish and will be sharing any queries that requires clarifications and your experience about the food if you have tried my recipes. So, drop in a word if you have anything to say and thanks a lot for stopping by.
"Have a nice day"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...