Saturday, 1 January 2011

Chocolate Fudge

Let’s start this New Year on a sweet note. There are two reasons why this recipe will not be a failure, one this is Nigella’s recipe, two the ingredients are edible as it is, even without being made into a fudge. The original recipe calls for 350gms of dark chocolate, but I have used 200gms of dark chocolate(70% cocoa), 100gms of dark chocolate orange flavour(70% cocoa), 50gms of milk chocolate with fruit and nut. I used Lindt chocolate and the feed back from the people who I was happy to share with was amazing. Here is the recipe for  everyone and those people who called up and asked for the recipe.

Ingredients
1. Dark chocolate - 350gms
2. Condensed Milk - 400g
3. Butter - 2tbsp
4. Nuts - 100g ( Cashew, Almonds)

Method
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces. 
2. Combine chocolate pieces, butter, condensed milk in a pan and melt on low heat, stirring continuously.
3. When everything is melted, add the chopped nuts and stir until the mixture sticks to the ladle. 
4. Transfer to a greased tray, let it cool. Cut in squares.
 The fudge may not be in perfect squares, as I did not set them in fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think
Hiya all,
Finally on this day of october the 1st, 2012, I have decided to include the comment form, after a long gap of two years. But, I am going to be a bit selfish here and keep all those nice and lovely things that is said for me and only me to cherish and will be sharing any queries that requires clarifications and your experience about the food if you have tried my recipes. So, drop in a word if you have anything to say and thanks a lot for stopping by.
"Have a nice day"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...