Saturday, 5 February 2011

Eggless chocolate cake

A simple chocolate cake recipe from Love2cook-msia was highly irresistible. Though I used the exact quantity mentioned, may be due to difference in cup measurements, when the wet ingredients were mixed with the dry ingredients, the mixture was dry like sand and I had to use another 50ml of milk and 30grams of butter to get a batter consistency. I added a tsp of orange zest for orange flavour and I feel the baking time can be reduced to 25 minutes instead of 30 at 180 degree c. After all the adjustments, the cake tasted like a good dark chocolate and it was truly a delicious dark beauty. I used some frosting on top( a mixture of cocoa powder, sugar, butter, vanilla and milk) and some choco chips. To try the recipe, go to Love2cook-msia or to Veg bowl for the original version.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think
Hiya all,
Finally on this day of october the 1st, 2012, I have decided to include the comment form, after a long gap of two years. But, I am going to be a bit selfish here and keep all those nice and lovely things that is said for me and only me to cherish and will be sharing any queries that requires clarifications and your experience about the food if you have tried my recipes. So, drop in a word if you have anything to say and thanks a lot for stopping by.
"Have a nice day"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...