Saturday, 14 May 2011

Chocolate cookie

I wanted to use Cadbury’s gems, instead of chocolate chips in cookies and tried it in Hershey’s chocolate cookie recipe. The gems stayed intact without melting and looked colourful.


Ingredients
Four                           2 1/4 cup
Unsalted Butter       1 cup (softened)
Cocoa powder          1/3 cup
Granulated sugar     3/4 cup
Brown sugar              3/4cup
Vanilla                       1tsp
Eggs                           2
Choco - chips            2 cups
Nuts                           1 cup
Baking soda              1tsp
Salt                            1/2tsp


Method
Sift flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla  until creamy.
Add eggs beat well.
Gradually add flour mixture and beat.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. 
Make small balls, flatten it and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.


Note:
I halved the recipe, but still used 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
Used a mix of chocolate bits and gems.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think
Hiya all,
Finally on this day of october the 1st, 2012, I have decided to include the comment form, after a long gap of two years. But, I am going to be a bit selfish here and keep all those nice and lovely things that is said for me and only me to cherish and will be sharing any queries that requires clarifications and your experience about the food if you have tried my recipes. So, drop in a word if you have anything to say and thanks a lot for stopping by.
"Have a nice day"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...