Let’s start this New Year on a sweet note. There are two reasons why this recipe will not be a failure, one this is Nigella’s recipe, two the ingredients are edible as it is, even without being made into a fudge. The original recipe calls for 350gms of dark chocolate, but I have used 200gms of dark chocolate(70% cocoa), 100gms of dark chocolate orange flavour(70% cocoa), 50gms of milk chocolate with fruit and nut. I used Lindt chocolate and the feed back from the people who I was happy to share with was amazing. Here is the recipe for everyone and those people who called up and asked for the recipe.
1. Dark chocolate - 350gms
2. Condensed Milk - 400g
3. Butter - 2tbsp
4. Nuts - 100g ( Cashew, Almonds)
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces.
2. Combine chocolate pieces, butter, condensed milk in a pan and melt on low heat, stirring continuously.
3. When everything is melted, add the chopped nuts and stir until the mixture sticks to the ladle.
4. Transfer to a greased tray, let it cool. Cut in squares.
The fudge may not be in perfect squares, as I did not set them in fridge.